Article 1 – General provisions
1. The user accesses Airbag Professional through its website, by the url: www.airbagprofessional.com. Navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site entail the acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site and shown below.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of the products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the website in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Airbag Professional S.r.l.
Address: Via Louis Pasteur, 4 40017 San Giovanni in Persiceto (BO)
Partita IVA: 03566161208
Member of the REA, number BO-529341
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the website, to read these General Conditions of Sale of Sale which are always and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale which Airbag Professional reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without forewarning.
5. It is possible to browse the website, access to the provided products and purchase them in the following languages:
Italian and English.
Article 2 – Subject matter
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Airbag Professional but do not discipline the delivery of services or the sale of products by third parties other than the seller, who may be mentioned on the same website through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we recommend checking their terms of sale.
Art. 3 – Contract Conclusion
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, the client will have to fill in the electronic form and send it to Airbag Professional S.r.l. according to the instructions.
2. This form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale of Sale, images of each chosen product and its price, different possible types of payment, the delivery methods for the purchased items with the related costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for the right of withdrawal followed by the types and timing for returning unwanted products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the accuracy of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the set price as soon as the online order purchase procedure has been completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Forward Order” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its execution.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. While completing the registration procedures, the user agrees to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email on the email-address you provide. The confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at the most. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Airbag Professional will be released from any obligation to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case release Airbag Professional from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user agrees to promptly inform Airbag Professional of any change in their data at any time.
4. If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Airbag Professional will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until a solution is reached.
5. When the user makes their first request for activation, Airbag Professional will provide a username and a password. Airbag Professional acknowledges that these identifiers are the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only way to identify the user and that the acts performed through such access will be binding.
6. The user agrees to maintain the secrecy of his/her access data and to preserve them with due care and diligence and to not transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Products Availability
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products may be sold to other customers before the order is completed.
2. Even after sending the e-mail confirming the order, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be informed by e-mail immediately.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Airbag Professional will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time when Airbag Professional learns of the decision of the buyer to terminate the purchase contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Airbag Professional markets:
Airbags and airbag components for cars;
Airbags and airbag accessories for motorcyclists;
Airbags and airbag accessories for horseback riders
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be indicated from time to time on the website, obvious errors are not binding.
2. In the case of error, Airbag Professional will notify the buyer as soon as possible while communicating the confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation, if needed. However, Airbag Professional will be under no obligation to provide the goods sold at the incorrectly indicated lower price.
3. The prices published on the site include VAT (IVA) and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products are selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Airbag Professional ships throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino. No delivery will be made in the following territories: ________
2. Airbag Professional will only deliver to the user’s home address, which is provided at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 7 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the period estimated at the time of selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, nor more than thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. Within the European Union, delivery will be made in 7-10 working days, and in any case, at the latest within thirty days from receipt of the order.
5. In non-EU countries, delivery will take approximately 10-15 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be returned to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask that you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control within thirty days after the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that the contract is to be terminated.
9. As a result of termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs, but excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which will be borne by the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are to be borne by the buyer and are declared explicitly at the moment of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the purchaser from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products is deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on its website, including the non-conformity of the articles received with the products that appear on the website, in accordance with the Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or on behalf of a company, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products, that the buyer makes a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized, and that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate reduction in price or termination of the contract for the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All costs of returning defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal and returns policy
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period of 14 days according to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can do so by accessing the section: “right of withdrawal” on the Airbag Professional website and opening a complaint.
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, as set out in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 .
5. The goods may be returned to the point of sale or shipped by courier, as indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached documentation. After verifying the above requirements, the site will refund the purchase price of the products to be returned within a maximum of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the purchaser can demonstrate to have returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Airbag Professional are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The company will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise its right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By using the site the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Emma Sofia Bandini.
3. The data controller, appointed by the title holder, shall be Emma Sofia Bandini.
4. The data will be processed and stored at Via Louis Pasteur, 4 40017 San Giovanni in Persiceto.
5. The data is processed exclusively in electronic form, through computer tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
6. We proceed to the processing of data provided by users relating to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party providers of payment services, shipping and contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature of affiliated companies and business partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of the contract or the execution of the order and its payment is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract, therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to its processing results in the inability for the user to purchase products and offered services.
9. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to its processing will result in the inability of the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user always has the right to have his or her data updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, certification that the operations have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of their data previously given to Airbag Professional.
13. All the rights provided by the EU Regulation 2016/679 and by the law 196/2003, can be exercised by the user, writing to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. At the first visit the user will be invited to choose his own language and will offer the possibility to save the preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of identification codes so-called cookies, i.e. small files sent by their Internet server and recorded on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
15. The hard drive collects information about the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. Should one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no case compromise the validity of and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Art.14 – Contacts
1. Any Information Request can be sent at email@example.com , via telephone (+39 0514126904) or via regular post at:
Via Louis Pasteur 4,
40017 San Giovanni in Persiceto (BO)
Article 15 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of the purchaser’s habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and/or resulting from the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 01/10/2018.